Learn to build real apps with python – Software development in Python
Download Software development in Python: A practical approach
Zip / Torrent
What you’ll learn
- Build GUI Applications with Python
- Bundle an app into a .exe, .dmg, etc file
- Learn how to build a wheel (.whl) for PyPi
- Learn Python native threading
- Qt Signals and Slots
- Design an app according to a UI/UX design prototype
- Learn Qml in a practical way
Requirements to Software development in Python
- Knowledge in basic python programming
The reason I got into python, I wanted to be a software engineer, I had just built a chat app in PHP and JQuery and a girl asked me if it could run on phone. I responded yes, but I knew that would only be possible using help using non-native means. I wanted native builds, not some complex framework which will only allow me to make a web app whiles I could use the time to study a full fledge programming language. There were others like making a web view app, I didn’t like the Idea because there would definetely be setbacks. And I also wanted to be a software engineer or developer, I had built two almost identical CMSs with PHP and I felt I was ready to move into the software development space.
So I made up my mind to go straight into software development, what language should I use? I turned to Google, and Google made it clear that I should turn to python.
The exact thing they did was, they mentioned two things:
1. It is easier to learn and,
2. Some modern applications are built with it. What application? Blender3d. I knew blender, it is a beautiful 3d software.
So I got into Software development in Python because I wanted to build softwares with it.
Today most python programmers actually want to build web apps, python has been so popular, its power is been used to almost overthrow PHP. Personally I don’t like it for two reasons:
2. Python is capable of a lot more, that is not its preserve. Its domain is in the software development world.
The many python developers should be building softwares with it, not web apps. Web apps has many alternatives, but in the software developement space python is almost alone when it comes to learnability, readability and availability. Even on Android we are leaking there soon we will be so there.
I hope you take my humble advice and study software development with python. It is awesome. This course is focused on that. Enjoy lets go.
These are the Some Words which helps you to selecting the Software development in Python
Who this course is for:
- Python developers
- Some Python Modules to Create AI Projects
- How to Build AI assistant like JARVIS Course using Python
- HTML5 and CSS3 Course: The Complete Guide Free Download
Source – https://www.udemy.com/course/software-development-in-python-a-practical-approach/
Don’t Have Sufficient internet to Download ?
Do Not Hesitate to Message us, We will Help to Provide Single Videos Everyday!
Read Before Downloading
Before Downloading this Course we have to say this course credits goes to the author. If your New to this Website you should check the whole website. I bet you’ll like androidpcmod.com, We also help to Clear the Doubts and Providing Additional Courses for that Join in our Whatsapp Group. Visit Again Have a Nice Day!
After Downloading the Software development in Python: A practical approach Course share your opinions below which Helps to the other visitors.