Learn hands-on how to perform and defend against one of the most devastating web attacks – SQL injections – SQL Injection Attacks Course: The 2020 Guide Free Download
Download SQL Injection Attacks Course with Direct links
What you’ll Learn
- See, in action, the power of SQL injections
- You will attack applications legally & safely
- Learn defense controls to protect your applications and databases from SQL injections
- Perform SQL injections by hand and with automated tools
- Learn about various SQL injection techniques
- Look at vulnerable code and learn how to make it secure
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with web applications
Description for SQL Injection Attacks Course
About the course:
Welcome to this SQL injection attacks Course! In this course, we explore one of the biggest risks facing web applications today.
We start out by creating a safe and legal environment for us to perform attacks in. Then, we cover the core concepts of SQL and injections. After that, we learn SQL injection techniques with the help of cheat sheets and references. At that point, we start to gather information about our target in order to find weaknesses and potential vulnerabilities.
Once we’ve gathered enough information, we go full-on offensive and perform SQL injections attacks course both by hand and with automated tools. These attacks will extract data such as tokens, emails, hidden products, and password hashes which we then proceed to crack.
After successfully attacking and compromising our targets, we take a step back and discuss defensive controls at the network, application, and database layers. We also look at actual vulnerable code and show ways of fixing that vulnerable code to prevent injections.
Please note: Performing these attacks on environments you do not have explicit permissions for is illegal and will get you in trouble. That is not the purpose of this course. The purpose is to teach you how to secure your own applications.
Topics we will cover together on SQL Injection Attacks Course:
- How to set up a Kali Linux Virtual Machine for free
- How to configure and create safe & legal environments using containers inside of Kali
- How to get started with OWASP ZAP (a free alternative to Burp Suite)
- A quick refresher of what SQL is and how it works
- An explanation of what SQL injections are and how they work
- SQL injection techniques with cheat sheets and references
- How to gather information about your target in order to find potential vulnerabilities
- How to perform SQL injections by hand with a proxy tool (ZAP)
- How to perform SQL injections with automated tools (SQLMap)
- How to use results from successful and unsuccessful injections to further exploit the application (ie: crack passwords)
- How to defend against SQL injections at the network layer
- How to defend against SQL injections at the application layer
- How to defend against SQL injections at the database layer
- How to find vulnerabilities by looking at code
- Proper coding techniques to prevent SQL injections
To understand how SQL Injection Attacks Course work and how to perform them as well as defend against them, you must have:
- Experience working with web applications
- Experience with SQL
Instructor for SQL Injection Attacks Course
My name is Christophe Limpalair, and I have helped thousands of individuals pass IT certifications and learn how to use the cloud for their applications. I got started in IT at the age of 11 and unintentionally fell into the world of cybersecurity.
As I developed a strong interest in programming and cloud computing, my focus for the past few years has been training thousands of individuals in small, medium, and large businesses (including Fortune 500) on how to use cloud providers (such as Amazon Web Services) efficiently.
I’ve taught certification courses such as the AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, and AWS Certified DevOps Professional, as well as non-certification courses such as Introduction to Application Security (AppSec), Lambda Deep Dive, Backup Strategies, and others.
Working with individual contributors as well as managers, I realized that most were also facing serious challenges when it came to cybersecurity.
Digging deeper, it became clear that there was a lack of training for AppSec specifically. As we explore in the course, SQL injections are far too common and can be devastating to organizations.
These are the Some Words which helps you to select the SQL Injection Attacks Course
It’s time to take security into our own hands and to learn how to build more secure software in order to help make the world a safer place! Join me in the course, and we’ll do just that!
I welcome you on your journey to learning more about SQL injections, and I look forward to being your instructor! – Download Links for SQL Injection Attacks Course Given Below
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers
- Database administrators
- Software Developers
- Cloud Engineers
- Application Security Engineers
- Risk Analysts
Don’t Have Sufficient internet to Download ?
Do Not Hesitate to Message us, We will Help to Provide Single Videos Everyday!
Download SQL Injection Course
Read Before Downloading
Before Downloading this Course we have to say this course credit goes to the author and Courses taken and Downloaded from officially. If your New to this Website you should check the whole website. I bet you’ll like androidpcmod.com, We also help to Clear the Doubts and Providing Additional Courses for that Join in our Group [click here]. Start learning this Course today, Have a Great day, visit again!
After Downloading the SQL Injection Attacks Course: The 2020 Guide course, share the link to your friends.